“Our job is to touch and conquer souls, and this is one prize which can bring us true compensation.” ~ Maria Montessori
It gives me immense joy and pleasure to be with children. The happiness they share is phenomenal. Their endless energy is infectious and I am blessed to be with them.
Learning is enjoyable and effortless for children, but as adults we try to laboriously push information into their minds. Therefore it is important to give them the education that suits their way of learning.
It is our sincere effort to uphold the vision and mission of the school. We constantly strive to create a positive and stimulating learning environment, helping children build their own mental strength. We provide them ample opportunities for work, play, joy and the freedom to explore. We develop children to fully realize their individual potentialities. We strive to create a stimulating environment to increase the learning experience of children.
The support and care given by our helping staff is truly appreciable. The love, interest and enthusiasm of our parents and guardians contribute towards children’s effortless and joyful learning.
I am highly indebted to Late Mrs .Meenakshi Balakrishnan, who was fondly called “Mother.”
I thank our Director, Mrs. Deepa Sridhar for her constant support and encouragement.
Our main intention is to build value in a NICE way.
- N - Nurture inner strength,
- I - Ignite interest,
- C - Create a caring and loving environment,
- E - Enjoy maximum freedom.
Mrs. Nandashree Natarajan
- M.Sc in Biotechnology
- Worked at IISc as Research Assistant on X-Ray Crystallographic studies of Prep C from Salmonella typhimurium
- International Montessori teaching diploma in Early Childhood Education.
- International Montessori Training Diploma (IMD)
Training Programmes and Certification:
- Train the trainer course on envisioning, designing and implementing learning and developmental programs for children.
- Intensive course in storytelling from Kathalaya affiliated to Storytelling Centre Tennessee, USA
- HeadLAMP – an online certificate course on school leadership and management -The Teacher Foundation
- Reflective writing course from Thinking teacher.
- Currently doing action research on “Empowering Teachers for process driven approach rather than the outcome” from Thinking teacher.
- Currently pursuing Storytelling with Children Workshop series from Centre of Excellence in Teacher Education –TISS.
Paper Presentation and Participation in National Seminars :
- Presented a paper in National symposium on Cellular and Molecular Biophysics under the aegis of The Indian Biophysical Society.
- Participated in National symposium organized by AECED
- Participated in the National Education conference organized by -The Teacher Foundation
- Teaching excellence award -2018 for Early childhood Education (Bangalore -South)